Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Worship ME ONLY"... God

From the Book, Jesus Calling, I see where I have allowed my mind to go and I see what needs to happen.. The change that needs to take place.
God is searching for a heart fully His and today I have allowed Satan to completely fill my head with thoughts that might be true but it is thoughts that are absent of God.
God was not in the equation!
My life apart from God is worthless..vain...empty.. energy spent on nothing!
Apart from God WHY on earth would I want to spend my life in this never ending cleaning cycle? I never feel any accomplishment.. my children do not show any appreciation and most likely NEVER WILL..  so much energy spent ... And then more energy spent on children to take care of their needs, teach them, pour all I am into them.. dying to self constantly for them only for them to grow and either hate you or really don't want you to be involved in their lives..
Marriage, sure things might be wonderful now, but you hear so many stories about marriages falling apart.. So here I am pouring all of me into a man who could decide he is done.. tomorrow or 30 years from now gone done?!.. WHY pour my life into anyone OR anything? It will only bring heart ache, pain... even if they love you! everyone dies.. LIFE IS WORTHLESS.. apart from God..
So as satan has attacked pretty much my existents its making me wonder WHY am I sticking around?... I realize that I have left God completely out of the equation..
No one will notice how clean the house is or even care...
My children might grow up to hate me and not want anything to do with me
My husband might decide this is not worth it and be gone..
My friends and family might all abandon me
BUT If God is my focus.. IF everything I do is looked at as I am doing this because God has called me to and it brings Him glory.. I will not be concerned with the end result..
God has put certain things in my care, given me people to take care of, love, and look after..
the end result is up to God..
SO a life that seems so worthless has found new meaning... my motives were wrong..
Do all things unto God and NOT to MAN.. and worthless turns into WORSHIP..
WORSHIP only my Savior...

No comments: