Monday, February 7, 2011

day 47.. Prep day before Wounded Warriors

My sister in law Brandi is amazing baker..Cook.. and she KNOWS how to make food look so inviting.. I always say to her that her food is from the devil because I am so tempted to eat until I am going to burst.. BUT The flavor tastes like heaven.. She also knows how to arrange food and make it look so very beautiful.. I am not very good and decorating my food and laying it out... I would LOVE to be but every time I try I realize that I just don't got it.. ( Brandi, if you read this I loved being your helper!)
Some dear friends of mine came up from South Carolina.. Lucky them they came up in time to help with Wounded Warriors!.. It was so nice having extra hands to help cook.. and get things ready.. My sweet friend Tracy has been under the weather and though she was not feeling quite herself stuck it out and worked hard.. I am so very thankful for her servant heart.. and her willingness to help even though she is a bit on the sick side.. ( not anything anyone could catch)
We worked hard until late that night but got so much done..! And how grateful I was to get so much done that night instead of waiting until the morning of...

No comments: