Monday, February 7, 2011

day 48 wounded warriors and BEST SNOW DAY

WHAT A DAY.. I got up to find out we got some AMAZING new powder all over the mountain.. I worked on getting some of my food done and off I went on to the slopes.. I do believe it was one of the best ski days I have skied this year.. the snow felt like butter.. and I just glided and felt so comfortable out there.. You see now that my belly is growing it makes it VERY difficult to ski.. all my clothes are feeling tight and having a belly throws off my balance a bit.. BUT I figured it out and it was lovely.. Wounded Warriors started at 12:30 so 40 people came in for lunch.! It was busy, but I do believe it turned out to be such a success.. We had volunteers that helped with the clean up which ALWAYS makes life easier and after the lunch it was just VEG time.. Ahh... I was just exhausted.. I am very thankful for all those who have fought and are still fighting for my freedom!.

No comments: