Saturday, February 5, 2011

Days 46 and 47..

The past couple days have been nonstop.. No pictures today.. I have been taking them its just a matter of downloading them.. After many nights of losing sleep I finally took Eleanor to the Chiropractor.. I got a full night sleep for the first time in a while.. I do hope tonight will be restful as well... The Friedlobs have arrived and HOW wonderful it is to FINALLY see them after 45 days!.. They are truly family, and I missed Tracy oh so much..! Manny is picking up skiing.. I watched him today and he was just a doll.. ( I will get video soon!..) Yesterday was food prep for Wounded Warriors and today was the day they came!. I got up finished my food preparations and went out on the slopes!.. I must say today was the BEST SKI DAY EVER..! I was not out long but those few short runs was amazing.. Its very hard skiing with a belly!.. So for me to feel as good as I did out there was so nice..

No comments: