Monday, May 25, 2009

My Tricycle.. vista

 I have been watching this tricycle for over 6 months.. everytime I see it I would try to talk my husband into buying it for me.. and he would ask me questions like, " Are you really going to ride this thing around with ALL the hills?" Or " where will you put the baby?"
So we would leave this treasure behind..
IT would sit in the back of Shinola next to a pile of wood for many months.. lonely as ever..
You see this bike had a purpose once.. It was made for a hotel in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, for the delivery man to bring the guest food, the paper, or whatever they needed.. It was a very useful  bike and had many wonderful days seeing so many new faces and then the era of bikes slowed down and it was sold to a man who place it in the yard where is sat for a long long time..
I finally talked my husband into letting me purchase this sweet tricycle.. VISTA.. 
She has become part of the Shoe home.. over the next few weeks we will find her a good doctor to fix her up and get her running as if she were brand new.. and add a baby sit to the back and off we go.. going to work and to the store...
This bike will never be lonely again..

1 comment:

Cookie said...

I love these very things that catch your eye too, Shell!

That trike needed a good home and will be a willing mode of transportation for mama and baby Shoe ♥