Sunday, May 17, 2009

My treasure findings

My snack bowl.. It makes you wonder who was the first person to buy this bowl and did they really use it for snacks..
Our first baby chair.. it is perfect for a 2 to 4 year old.. instead of a booster seat or the child having to sit on their knees here is a chair perfect height for them to sit at the table..
My owls.. These were for sure one of the best findings.. I do love owls.. My husband's grandmother collected owls so I have many owl things around and have grown quite fond of them.. So when we found these it was one of the treasures that POP!
Since my last name is shoe, I can't pass up things that relate to shoes.. Our house is full or wooden shoes and a BIG shoe and  a shoe maker.. so when we saw this we knew it  was ours.. it had our name on it!
And the last piece.. Of my my favorite... Ross and I decided this will be a baby room piece.. !
a treasure that is just right!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love them all...is the last one a door?

Unknown said...

i love your treasures. dan and i found a couple good treasures a couple weeks ago at an estate sale, those are the best!