Monday, May 25, 2009

white bench and the seeder/plow

This white bench has been sitting at shinola.. and everyday when I would drive home from work I thought to myself.. Hmm.. that white bench would sure look good next to our shed.. 
So the story behind this bench..  It lived in Georgia.. next to a church in a cemetery..
Well hopefully it doesn't rub off any death at the shoe home.. =)
 
THE SEEDER
Can you picture it all fixed up to be a piece of lawn decoration.. 
can you smell the flowers I am going to plant in the bucket..
I do love this old seeder/plow thingy.. It is quite heavy but still works..  I can see my muscles now if I lived back in the day..
I do love the things we have been finding.. To support the Shoe's collection of collecting old things who are lonely please buy a piece of art work from my husband.. THANK YOU.!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

cool. love all the stories behind stuff. Post a link to Ross's website where his artwork is sold.