Monday, February 4, 2013

SOUP

AFTER a night of not much sleep its hard to want to spend anytime planning a meal, making a mess and then making it..! SO time for SOUP.. I cut all my veggies up the day I buy them ( minus the onion) and keep them in my fridge so I don't have the deal with that when it comes to making dinner each night.. My veggies have all been washed and cut..
TODAY
 I put all my veggies in a POT with a whole onion and 5 cloves of garlic..
 
 
 Add a can of Organic Crushed Tomatoes and I fill the can 2x's with water and pour in..
 My Chicken was frozen.. So I take  my organic chicken and stick in pot with lots of pepper salt and cayenne pepper
 and 40 minutes later my soup is made..  THIS IS THE INSTANT POT MAGIC... the chicken just falls apart... the flavor or the soup is STRONG.. and perfect!.. and it took me a total of 10 minutes to prepare!
 SINCE my girls actually napped today and dinner was made I thought I would get some Organic Sprouted Spelt tortilla's made for the next few days to help with lunch ideas..

                   AND dinner is done!.. I must say Chicken and Veggie soup was perfect..

No comments: