Thursday, February 7, 2013

SMOOTHIE for dummies..!

 I have tried and tried to make a smoothie.. and I just can never get it to taste good!..
BUT my friend is!.. This morning I text her with what I would like to put in my smoothie and asked her HOW... when she explained I jokingly told her to get over and just make me one!..
She was over in 15 minutes..!
 
 
                             

              SO I juiced some wheatgrass and a garlic clove


                                              


                                             Banana and raspberrys.. kefir..


                          
                                MY BREAKFAST!..
               It tasted great minus the after taste of garlic!..                    
               SO I would say this is a go except
                              don't do the garlic its too strong!..




 I took a video of Tracy making me my smoothies for all those out there who are like me..! OR you can find yourself a friend who will stop by to make you breakfast!... =) I think thats the best option!



No comments: