Monday, February 11, 2013

Exhausted..

 I am just hitting the last few weeks of my pregnancy and I am feeling it all over!
Physically, mentally, emotionally has been so exhausting!
Some natural remedies to help me handle today!..
the first was  this essential oil.. a calming blend!
Its amazing that an oil can help relax and calm you down..
Say goodbye to feeling over stimulated!
 

AND second was opening up my Bible.. digging into the Word.. Reviewing some take aways and notes from previous studies or sermons... At church we have been studying the book of 1 Peter.. the theme of our study is STANDING FIRM...
  One of the questions my Pastor asked us was, "How do you respond when things are difficult?"

Well my first response is to try to get out of the difficult situation and if that does not work I complain.. Even to God.. I act just like the Israelites.. and cry.. " God, Don't you love me anymore?"
the 'WHY ME?' is a question we love to ask God .. But as my Pastor pointed out.. 'Why not me?'

Today was a very long and draining day! Normally I LOVE Mondays, but my girls were SO fussy, my body was feeling very pregnant and nothing was going right..  SO my response today was DIG INTO THE WORD.. SOAK in it.. for 5 minutes or 30!..  I just needed to get my heart and thoughts refocused!.. It  did not make my body feel any better but it gave me just enough energy to make it to 7 pm.!  (bed time...)


 
 I do thank God everyday is not like today!
He chose me before the foundations of the earth to be His child..
He chose me to be the wife and mother in the SHOE family!
 I had another day to live my life to serve Christ...
 I am able to read and write.. and study God's WORD..
 I don't know if I will always have the priviledge of being able to have God's Word so handy...
 
 

No comments: