Tuesday, September 4, 2012

8 years

 
 I look at my life and cannot thank God enough for bringing me a man who is so perfect for me..
 8 years ago today ( the day before our wedding) I went up to Ross and said.." I don't know what I am thinking but we can't do this.. Do I know you?" he looked at me and said.." We are going for a hike are you coming?" I couldn't believe my ears... did he hear what I just said? he goes on to say.
" We are getting married tomorrow.. So are you coming on a hike?"
8 years ago.. How I am so thankful he knew me enough even then that I am silly.. and I am so
thankful he did.. because where would be be if he allowed my crazy moment of "what am I doing ?" hit him..
My husband and steady.. a rock..  he does not allow emotions to cloud his view and always keeps me from being overly dramatic..!  He is an amazing husband and father and I am spoiled!..
 My best friend...  I love you !.. MFEO...

1 comment:

Sarah Sinkovitz said...

Michelle! I was thinking the other day and you came to mind. I thought about writting you a letter but for the life of me I never kept an address from your letters. I did a search and found your blog. I am not sure that you remember back about 9 years but I was one of your housekeeping girls at WOL Summer Camp. You were an inspiration then and I can see now from your beautiful family that you are even more today. I didn't even say who I was silly me Sarah Sinkovitz email me anytime if you have the time. ssinkovitz@pinnaclehealth.org