Monday, April 16, 2012

Sleep less nights

/'
The number one question I get asked as a MOM is, " Is she sleeping thru the night?"
  To answer that question it is NO.. She is not.. She is almost 11 months old and she is not sleeping thru the night... she has slept almost thru the night a few times.... some nights I am up 5 times.. last night just 1 time..
 but my sweet little girl is not quite at the point of sleeping thru the night..  AND I AM OK with that!..
Though some nights are a bit rough and I SO wish I could have slept more than 2 hours..  MOST nights I enjoy being able to snuggle up with her for an 30 minutes or so...! Sometimes longer if I fall asleep hard..
 My 2 1/2 year old is getting so big and growing up SO fast... I wish I did not try to push her ahead and make her grow up so fast.. I wish that I would have held her longer when she wanted to be held....
Magnolia is on the move and during the day there is no holding her without a fight..  it won't be long when those night I share with her will be no more.. SO what am I doing to help her sleep thru the night? nothing .. I help her get sleep.. by not letting her cry for hours..
I am not the person to ask for advice when it comes to "HOW".. Me and my girls we do things the way we see fit for our family... and for the most part its been good
ps.
10:20 pm. and she is awake...

No comments: