Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When Mama is on the phone

One of the many things I love about my Eleanor is her love for life and how she finds joy in almost everything!.. BUT WITH this wonderful gift comes the messes, no fear ( on Ella's part LOTS on mama's) and the constant getting into EVERYTHING..! how easy life would be if i just kept her to play with her toys and let little girls do little girl things and Mama's do Mama things, but I do want to teach her and give her a love for cooking, God's Word, for exercising, for cleaning and maybe someday being a Mom.. SO with that comes the adventure called LIFE.... Ella is allowed to play with dry beans I give her 2 bowls and measuring cups and I let her go to town when I am doing something in the kitchen that can hurt her.. like using a knife or cooking over a flame!... She is normally good at keeping them in the bowls KNOWING Mama is watching.. but when the Mama gets distracted you can betcha what she wanted to do..! " Thank you Aunt B for letting me do something I normally am not allowed to do.. I enjoyed rolling in them and playing with scattered beans..! "

No comments: