Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mama's little helper..

So much to do in such little time, today was a day FULL of interruptions... and it wasn't like bad interruptions either.. JUST whenever I wanted to get something done something came up to make sure I could not do that certain thing.! BUT while I was working on more burritos to freeze, my daughter wanted to "wash dishes" So up went the stool and my sweet little girl, I did think I would actually be able to get the burritos rolled up and packed away.. but when a 2 year old is playing with water its best to not be too distracted..! I sat back and watched her for a minute.. LIFE caught in this moment.. She saw here tutu this am which she calls her "rina" and wanted to wear it..! and so her is my precious baby dressed up pretty... washing some dishes and just talking and singing away..! and I thought.. It won't be like this for long..! Today I am thankful for my interruptions, another day has ended.. both girls are in bed (for now anyway).. tomorrow they will wake up one day older..

1 comment:

BookWorm, Pickle, and Banana said...

I love the pictures-I love her expression and I LOVE that she is standing on her tiptoes! I wish I could give her big kisses (even though she would push me away). Yes-Shell, hold on and capture those little things-slow down and enjoy-it goes by so quickly.