Saturday, December 10, 2011

My sweet Magpie!....

I would like to introduce my sweet Magnolia Mae.. She is now in her 6 month but having 2 children I have not found much time to sit and blog!.. So I am trying to play the catch up game!..
I cannot say HOW I am SO blessed to have 2 amazing little girls!.. When I had my first child I could not imagine loving anyone like My little Ella bella and then I met My Maggie and the love is so there.. Just like it was for my Ella.. Life the first 6 weeks was quite an adjustment.. Hard to not be allowed to exercise much.. getting used to the fact that we have another person in our lives.. but we have all adjusted!..
My sweet Maggie is a VERY VERY HAPPY BABY..! She of course like most babies loves to be near the Mumma.. She loves to nurse but also does not want to miss out on life!.. She is always watching Ella and at times it looks like she just wishes she could get down and play! Like her sister, Maggie is not one to sleep!.. Something we are working on..! I do not get much sleep at night..! I feel so rested when I sleep for 2 hours in a row!.. She is up every hour!.. I am happy this is such a short phase..! Ella was like this until about 9 to 10 months and then she slept til 4 am!... and then at a year Ella slept 12 hours!.. So I am not far off!.. I pray that my darling Maggie will use that desire to get involved and be apart of what is going on for the things of God..! I pray that the strong will I see in her will be used in a positive light!..

No comments: