Saturday, December 10, 2011

B. BOX ( busy box)

It has been a LONG time since I have been able to blog..! I am sitting in my kitchen HOPING my 6 month old will just go to sleep!.. So a quick little thought on life with a 2 year old..! She is a very busy girl and is always looking for opportunities to get into things! When I clean, cook, nurse.. go to the bathroom.. ANYTHING that takes my eyes off of her she is into something that can hurt her.. SO I heard of this busy box idea and thought I would try it out!.. She is only allowed to play with the toys in that box when she is in her "fort" and it has been very very helpful!... In my B.Box I have beads she can string.. ( I might remove that because she wants to wrap string around her neck since she wants a necklace..) puzzle.. Mr. Potato head.. some little animals.. blocks.. Over time I want to add more little people.. and a shape sorter..

No comments: