Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 36.. Eleanor loves her Daddy

Another perfect day in Montana.. Though not everyday life I will soak in anytime I get Ross time.. Kay and Ben watched Ella so Ross and I could have a date day.. Started with a few runs on the Mountain.. Off to see a movie and just be!.. I understand why so many people love being close to family.. I am TRULY a blessed person, Though problems and circumstances come up that are not pleasant and of course I would not like to deal with but God has poured blessing after blessing on my life.. I am soaking in everyday day here.. I love winter.. I love snow.. I love the cold crisp air.. I love hot soup and cooking food in crock pot and socks.. When I go home I will love my home even more since I got to have my winter fix!.. I AM loved and so so so blessed.. And if it all goes tomorrow I know I can look at my life and say.. I have had a rich and beautiful life.. and the God who gives and the God who takes away Blessed BE HIS NAME...

2 comments:

karlie said...

I love to read all your blogs. You always make my heart melt. I miss you and your sweetness. Ross' family are also blessed to have you also.

Unknown said...

I agree, it is so good to read your blog. Thank you for the reminder of why to love winter. I am still missing the mountains, but overall those are true blessings from God. I hope you keep writing in the future...