Saturday, January 22, 2011

DAY 35.. Ross is back!

I woke up this morning to the sun coming up over the mountains and I knew today would be a day I would remember for the rest of my life.. I don't like being apart from Ross.. He is apart of me and when he is gone I truly feel like a piece of me is missing.. I can tell you that the minutes seem to last for hours this morning as I waited anxiously for the time when Ross would be here.. Ellie and I sat waiting patiently to see our man walking out from those airport doors.. and soon he did!.. Ahh.. Eleanor truly did miss her Daddy.. She was acting super silly and excited and did not like when she could not see him.. She kept giving him hugs and kisses and HAD to sit on his lap while he ate.. What an awesome feeling seeing my little lady love on her Daddy.. Our family is back together.. Though I hate those times apart it sure makes the reunion SO sweet and rewarding..

No comments: