Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY 29 the things that Matter

MOVIE Night.. Ben and his new friend Joaquin and Kay.. about to watch Mad Money.. Great movie for those who have not seen it..!
This is the story of my life.. Any other Mom's out there that feel this way.. FOR me to get anything done my child is getting into something that leaves a mess behind.. She thinks she is cleaning but boy things are torn apart.. When I take a shower she is pulling everything out of the cabinets and when I am out of the shower she is in the shower getting all wet and pulling all sorts of things into the shower that really should not be in the shower.. This really would have bothered me before I had a child.. when my life was organized and so much easier.. BUT now this little girl has come into my life and has turned it upside down.. and THOUGH I wish it was in a clean way.. She teaches me so much about what is TRULY important.. SO what is important to me.. My relationship with God and with my husband and child/ren. The things I find important are they eternal? Its 10:30 pm Montana time.. and my daughter has just woken up.. Will it be another long night? Maybe? BUT God will give me what I need to get through the night and the day.. SO may I stay focused to the task at hand.. Time to say goodnight and take care of my little Butter bean..

2 comments:

BookWorm, Pickle, and Banana said...

ha, yes. I love it. She is just always soooo busy. Just keep reminding yourself of that--the messes don't stop for a LONG time, so it's something you have to visit again and again.

I hope you got some rest. That part does get easier with time. Sleep will come eventually. Kevin and I would imagine just going on a date to sleep, and it was years before sleeping through the night was even possible, but eventually it is--so, just hold on, you'll get there.

Just love on your little chick because time goes by so fast. love you

CINDY Paquette said...

Oh yes! I remember those days, some must of thought I was a messy mom, Rebecca would remind me of a picture I made and It brought me back to what is more important , children do grow up when your not lookng, so our busyness needs to be in what is more important.
That is loving and spending time with them because those are the years you will love and miss. I know I do!
The Mumma