Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 28.. Stillness

Eleanor in the shower of course after I get out.. She loves playing in the left over water.. I should just take off her clothes before I shower so she doesn't get all wet.. I normally catch her in time before she hops in but today I was a little late.. My sister in law Brandi, has been SUCH a blessing today.. with my mind being fogged from lack of sleep she has helped with Ella and been on top of things where it would take me a second to realize what is going on.. I can't be more grateful for a big sister who cares!.. I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing but she made some Amish cookie dough brownies.. I cannot wait to eat one but on Monday I don't know how grateful I will be when I step on scale.. SELF CONTROL.. that's what I need..
"When I consider Your heavens, The works of Your fingers... What is man that You are mindful of him?" I headed out on a walk today and my let me tell you picture cannot put to words the beauty I see out here.. the vastness and beauty and to think MY GOD cares and loves me.. He knows my struggles and knows my needs.. My God supplies my needs.. and though its so easy to complain about having things not go the way we want He has given me strength.. Today, though I did not get much sleep last night He put it in Brandi's heart to help me out.. Today marks one week until my husband comes back to Montana.. I LONG for that day.. May you praise our God for His Mercies endure forever!!!

1 comment:

BookWorm, Pickle, and Banana said...

Shell--eat a brownie and ENJOY IT--no guilty feelings. Self control IS eating ONE.