Thursday, January 13, 2011

DAY 25.. (21 weeks along..)

I can't believe I am already 1/2 way through my pregnancy.. How time flies.. I woke up this morning to dark and fog.. A storm was on its way.. The snow started around 8ish this morning and its been snowing hard all day long.. No skiing, no exercise.. I did school with my brother in law this morning and then it turned into movie day.. I finally finished reading the Hobbit.. Such a good book!.. Brandi and the girls made it in around dinner time and now I am looking forward to starting my new book.. My plan for the picture of the day was of the Oligee girls but of course two of the girls were not around and the other two decided no to that so I ended up being the picture of the day me and Baby Shoe #2! I am styling my witch hair and of course not looking in the best condition but here is the picture of the day!.. Tomorrow is Thursday and Brandi and I will be off skiing.. I do hope it is not too foggy and that we will get in a few good runs.. I do need to work out tomorrow and of course FRIDAY is going to be FULL HOUSE.. we have a someone coming with 6 children..! So the house will be booming with 11 children and 4 adults!

5 comments:

ShoeMan said...

my beautiful bump-a-lump

Heather Burton said...

Thank you SO much for this post. I have been thinking of what you look like. SO CUTE!!

Heather

Heather Burton said...

BTW.... do you know the sex of the baby yet? I was curious if Ella would have a baby sis or brother.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Shoe said...

we might know on the 23rd of Feb. if they can see.. so no idea right now