Sunday, July 22, 2012

Isle of Palms

 It has been a very busy summer even though I decided no plane rides to the end  I still have managed to travel quite a bit.. This summer I have spent 2 weeks of Isle of Palms.. have gone to visit my cousin in Winston Salem twice.. and lots of day trips here and there down to Georgia or over to Asheville.. I must say though busy I have embraced the southern heat and finally realize that dripping with sweat should be not used as an excuse for laziness...   
We are closing in on our last few weeks of July and then once August hits Ross will be starting his new job teaching at Bob Jones University in the Art department..  We are also about to take on renovation/remodeling to our home..  Life is about to get another adjustment..






1 comment:

Kate Dunkin said...

These are such beautiful pictures! Photos like these are one of the main reasons I have been looking at Isle of Palms real estate , it's so beautiful and peaceful there. I'm definitely going to subscribe to your blog so I can see more of your entertaining blog posts. Thank you for sharing this with us Michelle!