Friday, April 8, 2011

When you are on the HUNT!

I have been on the hunt for some new dishes for a while.. A few years back Ross and I saw some dishes we both really liked and the price was amazing, but at that time in our lives we did not have the money to be buying dishes SO we saved for them and when we finally got the money we went back only to see they were no longer there.. SO the hunt began again..
My Sister in law, Brandi came to town for a few days so we wanted to take her to our favorite antique store.. AND Ross and I both found dishes we liked and once again the price was VERY affordable! BUT THIS TIME we actually had the money.. So my sweet husband let me pick them up.. Once I brought them home I realized I had no room in my cabinet for them and the yellow and the flower were just so pretty I wanted them out..
Brandi is VERY gifted when it comes to decorating.. ( you should see her house)
So she saw my Hoosier Cabinet and said.. " put dishes in here and keep it open!.."
AND SO I was inspired!
Thank Brandi for the idea!...

No comments: