Monday, April 25, 2011

Needing LOVE and yet lack of it..

Once again my heart is full and my lack of education makes me wonder if I should even try to type up what is on my heart.. We are born needing love and as we grow it only continues.. we search to be loved from parents, friends.. from everyone and yet we have no idea how to love someone properly. Our sinful hearts makes us love ourselves more than anything that if it will hurt us or make us some what uncomfortable we tend to not give love to another and the cycle goes on..
BUT we have hope.. for not only do we have someone who loves us unconditionally but also is the perfect example on HOW to love others.. Through out the Bible we see verses like.. "Love your neighbor as yourself." I have been struggling with loving myself too much and loving others a bit less!.. As a Mom and a wife I am constantly pouring myself into my family.. AND there are days where I just want to scream.. "WHAT ABOUT ME??!.. doesn't anyone care about what I NEED..?" As a new baby will be coming in a matter of weeks God has been once again showing me my selfish heart helping me be more like him.. IF I try to take care and LOVE my family with my own strength then you will see me reacting.." what about me..??" BUT if I love my family like Christ then that would not be the case.. Philippians chapter 2! an amazing chapter getting my heart focused off of me and onto what really matters.. WHAT life is truly about.. If you have been going through something with people and think I can't do this anymore.. TRULY look at the situation.. Do you say that because it makes your life too uncomfortable? Not feeling loved? don't allow circumstances to make you compromise the WORD of God.. allow circumstances to make you more like Christ and focus on the Kingdom of God!..

No comments: