Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DAY 39.. Band weekend begins..

Today has been a very busy day.. Eleanor knew lots had to be done so she wanted to make sure I stayed as BUSY as I possibly could be.. Helping Brandi with Breakfast.. Ben has History today.. We were learning about the Middle East.. Ella was climbing in and out of her swing.. Ripping pages out of Ben's History book.. BITING.. she was in everything and everywhere.. I also had to get LUNCH ready.. SO finally when I could not take it anymore we headed up and started getting lunch prepared..
Though Ross is in Montana when work comes no matter where he is he sits and works.. Ross sat at the bar all day.. or if he got up and was not far.. After my sweet pea went down for a nap.. I started on the baking.. Cookies and cupcakes.. while Brandi made bread for dinner.. We got more of dinner prepared and so the story went on.. Its 8:30 pm and I am ready to crash.. I can hear my father in law singing and playing with his old band its so very soothing..Tomorrow will not be as bad as today.. with school anyway.. BUT if Ella does not sleep well tonight it will make for a very long day..
I need to stay focused.. and Keep my eyes on positive thoughts.. My child is very active and keeps me on my knees asking my God for help.. And God gives me JUST what I need to get through that moment .... Today is done and all is well.. and what a wonderful day it was.. HARD.. BUSY.. ACTIVE..NONSTOP.. It was a great day...!