Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 21 and 22...

And the weekend is coming to an end.. I went out this morning for a few runs.. VERY windy..! I listened to a message this morning by Paul Tripp.. "War of Words Getting to the Heart For God's Sake.." WOW.. what a wake up call.. The words that come out of our mouth shows who we are in the heart. What comes out of my mouth? When I choose to speak am I speaking words that are uplifting,encouraging,pure, true, right? God didn't give you His grace to use for your own kingdom.. He mentioned if we listened to a recording of what we spoke for a month? Would it be pointing to the Kingdom of God OR does it show we use our Words for our own kingdom. Are our words spoken for the kingdom of God? What flows from my heart? This life is not about me.. Its not about having life make me more comfortable or convenient.. Its about dying to self .. Loving my neighbor.. Do NOTHING through SELFISH AMBITION..

No comments: