Monday, December 13, 2010

Life as we know it

This piece of artwork sums up my life.. My child not quite dressed, me, still in my pajamas and cleaning my tea cup just to get some more.. Being 17 weeks pregnant and running after a VERY active 13 month old.. is exhausting. I clean and I clean, I say NO and I say no.. I chase and I chase.. over and over and over.. some days I don't think I can handle any more of it.. And then God pours his grace on me and reminds me that all of this is for a reason.. All this is what I have wanted since I was 2 years old! How often God tells me 'No' and chases after me over and over and over.. I am so very thankful for my family, I am thankful I have a healthy child and the fact I can be at home with my daughter.. and care enough to say 'no' and chase after her.. I am thankful I have a home to clean and clothes to wash.. I have money to cook and bake.. SO I can very easily get caught up in the exhausting life of a homemaker/ MOM.. no sleep.. breaks are far and in between BUT God has been so good and blessed me over and over and over.. I can look at this painting that my husband has done and it will remind me of life as we know it and this life its a wonderful life..

No comments: