Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 13 NEW YEARS EVE

The Day started off cold.. Haley, my niece and I took off first thing this morning to go hit the slopes.. at -4 degrees we froze our fingers and toes and screamed and laughed as we rode up the chair because the freezing air gave us an instant headache.. BUT the groomed trails and the clear air and of course the time we spent together made it all worth it.. As the day came to an end my other niece, Hannah and I made some Amish cupcakes.. which is our New Years Eve dessert.. The Fireworks were amazing and I hate that the majority of the time I was trying to take a picture for 'the picture of the day' BUT the memory card was not in the camera AND of course the battery was dead.. So thanks to Amelia.. You get to see some fireworks.. The kids are down in the theater room watching some movie while all the big people are playing games.. Ella is asleep and I just want to read the Hobbit.. New Years Eve.. What will 2011 bring us ? Bless all who look at this silly blog with happiness..health and a new year to remember..

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Wow, that's an amazing view you've got of the fireworks!