Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 10.. 8 inches of fresh snow!

My Brother in law Ben in his jammies..!
For some reason this family is obsessed with watching zits being popped on utube!..
It started last night and once again being continued making sure everyone has seen the zit exploding.. Thanks to Tom Friedlob for showing my husband this video now has been seen by almost everyone in this household.. Minus me.. I can't stomach it right now in my life.. SO BACK to day 10~ Woke up with fresh powder.. Ross, Rickey, Amelia and I headed out at 9:30 to hit the slopes.. 8 inches of fresh powder and holiday crowd made the normally groomed trails very difficult so we took off into the trees!.. Its a little bit of heaven back in their.. The word that kept coming to my mind was velvet.. the snow was amazing! My legs shook insanely BUT it was so worth making my own fresh tracks in the snow..

No comments: