Sunday, December 19, 2010

DAY 1

We finally have arrived in our home away from home.. the mountains an snow is just breath taking I don't know if I could ever get used to the view. It has been spitting snow on and off all day on the Mountain. day in the village its nice and sunny! My room for the next month is 33 stairs to the kitchen and let me tell you I feel the burn every time I come up.! I come up and then realize I forgot something and back down again only to face those stairs my legs dread.. but oh that burn should do some good!.. Tomorrow I will be 18 weeks pregnant.. my stomach official looks like I have either gained weight in the stomach area OR I have a baby bump coming along.. the next few weeks I should really be showing.. well this is it for today.. Ella has officially woken up from her nap.

No comments: