Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrating being a Mumma

I could not have asked for better weather.. God sent a cool breeze which felt like a peace that filled me up and took all my 'to do' list and blew it away for the day!..
I thank my God and King for giving me the gift of motherhood!.. Though a hard and challenging road, it's also so very rewarding. My love for my child grows more and more and my dependence on Jesus only grows! As my child shows need for me, I show my need for Jesus! I am learning to depend on my God, like my daughter depends on me! Our culture tries to pressure Mom's into making their baby to be independent as fast as they can and yet I wonder, is that good? Being independent makes you feel like you need no one and you can do it by yourself!.. Shouldn't we be teaching our children to be interdependent?
If your child depends on you oh how you can teach them that they need to depend on their Heavenly Father. For He is our TRUE security!.. I pray that everything I do will reflect Jesus and will only draw my child to Christ!.. Because THATS what its all about, not how smart my child is, how many activities she is involved with, talent, outward beauty, how many friends she has, if people like her or not, or making sure your child is educated in the ways of our culture BUT will your child grow up and love Jesus and be completely sold out for Him. A Star that shines for the world to see!.. Thats what I want for my Ella.. May God the Holy Spirit rule my life so my child may be Yours..

No comments: