Monday, October 26, 2009

40 weeks PLUS 4 days

Fall has come to Greenville, South Carolina and I am loving every minute it feels like fall.. I can smell the fires and I love seeing the leaves swirl around on the streets and enjoy waking up and putting my bare feet on my cold bathroom floor!..
sweaters and socks and blankets and hot tea and cool walks.. I do love it when we hit this season!.. Today my husband took me up to Asheville, NC.. its about an hour drive but a lovely drive in the MTs. I felt like I was back in New England or back in New York.. such a peaceful feeling..
ANYWAY.. no baby yet she still seems quite content and though I am waiting and hoping today is the day i don't want to rush her.. I know she will come when she is ready!
Just finished reading, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, by Katie DiCamilillo.
it is a wonderful children's book and I recommend it to everyone!

No comments: